You know what looks best on you? Your guard down, in the middle of a laugh, clinging to the ones you love, and smiling without reservation. I capture on-location portrait photography built on these foundations so that each time you look back at them, you’ll stir up all sorts of genuine emotion. So whether it’s family photos, senior portraits, maternity or newborn images, or even professional headshots, I’ll capture you at your best.
Timeless, Natural Colors
Natural Light and Flash Photography
Your Choice of Location
Keeping It Fun
The Fits and Stops portrait photography Experience
Here's what working with me looks like
- #1Book Your Session Online
- Choose a time and date right on my online calendar. Most outdoor portrait timeslots are scheduled for that soft "golden hour" lighting, but just ask if you'd like a different time of day. Headshots sessions are available all throughout the day.
- #2Pick a Location On Purpose
- Maybe you've got a location in mind. Or maybe you need some ideas. Or maybe you need me to bring a backdrop. Whatever you're thinking, a quick phone call can help us sort out just where to make the magic happen. I love trying new spots!
- #3Capture Your Portraits
- Make the most of your session by showing up on time. I'll start by giving you some pointers for posing and keeping it natural in front of the camera. If you're making headshot photos, I may need to come to your location a bit early to set up appropriate lighting and backdrop.
- #4Get Your Images and Cheer
- Usually within one week of your session, I'll give you access to an online gallery where you can view and download your images. It'll be a totally appropriate moment for your happy dance! It's also a great time to choose which photos to be retouched, per your photo package.
- #5Let Your Images Live in Print
- The images we'll make are great on screen, but they'll truly shine when they're hanging on your wall or printed in a custom album. You can order high-end prints, canvases, or even wood prints from my favorite photo lab directly from your online gallery. Or just ask if you'd like me to design an album for you.
“[P.J.] was professional and prompt every step of the way. Helping select a good location, setting up a time, and ensuring we got what we wanted … He’s definitely a fun photographer making sure we’re relaxed and enjoying ourselves so that the smiles come naturally!”
“I needed a combination of indoor/outdoor shots for my professional use. P.J. was great about accommodating my timeframe needs and working with me to get the shots I wanted. My allergies showed up the morning of the shoot, but you can’t tell in the finished product!”
“We have used P.J. for our family portraits several times and he never disappoints! With 6 family members, (4 under the age of 8!) it isn’t easy to capture beautiful photos but he always delivers!”
Book your portrait photography session online: