If there’s anything you’re certain about, it’s the life that you draw from each other. Now that you’re engaged, you’re looking for engagement photography that shows just how you feel about each other. Maybe you’re looking for pre-wedding romance in front of epic vistas. Maybe you need some light-hearted engagement photography for your save-the-date cards. Or it could be you’ve been together for years and need some tender couples’ portraits. Whatever your goal, I’ll help you get comfortable in front of the camera and we’ll make couples photography with that sparkle you’ve got going on.
Getting Off the Beaten Path
Keeping You At Ease
The Fits and Stops Engagement Photography Experience
Here's what working with me looks like
- #1Book Your Session Online
- Choose a time and date right on my online calendar. Most timeslots are scheduled for that soft "golden hour" lighting, but just ask if you'd like a different time of day or a longer session, okay?
- #2Pick a Spot That Fits You Two
- Maybe you've got a location in mind for your shoot. Or maybe you need some ideas. Either way, a quick phone call can help us sort out just where to make the magic happen. I love trying new spots!
- #3Nail Your Engagement Images
- Get the most out of your session by showing up on time. I'll start by giving you some pointers for posing and keeping it natural in front of the camera—no modeling experience necessary. And feel free to bring props or multiple outfits.
- #4Get Your Images and Gasp
- Usually within one week of your session, I'll give you access to an online gallery where you can view and download all of your images. Too much good stuff!
- #5Let Your Images Live in Print
- The images we'll make are great on screen, but they'll truly shine when they're hanging on on your wall or living in an album. You can order high-end prints from my favorite photo lab directly from your online gallery. And if you'd like me to design an album for you, just let me know.
- #6Let Me Shoot Your Wedding
- If you love what we make, invite me along to photograph your wedding story as well!
“We are SO happy with our photos! [P.J.] helped choose really beautiful shot locations for us, and made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera. It was a fun shoot with him!”
“Working with P.J. was a fun creative experience. He made it easy for my fiancé and I to feel comfortable with each other while taking pictures … P.J. went above and beyond to capture beautiful moments between the both of us.”