Your wedding day will surely be one of the most cherished days of your life. Whether it’s an elopement far from home, or a celebration with all the people that matter most, thousands of once-in-a-lifetime moments will spark into reality as you step together into marriage. So let’s work together to create wedding photography that captures those moments brilliantly.
Timeless, Natural Colors
Bespoke Album Design
Keeping You Laughing
The Fits and Stops Wedding Photography Experience
Here's what working with me looks like
- #1Meet With Me
- This is your chance to connect and see if I'm the right fit for you lovebirds. Whether over coffee or over Skype, I can't wait to meet you and answer your questions.
- #2Book Me for Your Wedding
- So you want me at your wedding? Sign your wedding photo agreement and send it back with a nonrefundable deposit of 1/3 of your package price. Booked!
- #3Create Engagement Images
- Most wedding packages include an engagement session—your chance to get comfortable in front of the camera and experience just how I work.
- #4Complete Your Questionnaire
- Answer my Type-A planning questions so that I don't have to bother you with questions on the Big Day. It's my recipe for a calmer wedding.
- #5Enjoy Your Wedding Day
- The Big Day arrives and I (and often a second photographer) leap into action to document your wedding story. I'll use all my best ninja moves, I promise!
- #6Get Your Images and Swoon
- Usually within one month of your wedding, I'll send you access to an online gallery where you can view, download, or order prints and wall art of your images. Brace yourself!
- #7Design Your Wedding Album
- Couples who want to make the most of their wedding photography ask me to custom design an album for them. You fill out an instruction sheet with your preferences and I go to work in making one of the most treasured books you'll ever own.
“Not only did our photos come out amazing, but we developed a new friendship. If you are looking for … an easy going team that prioritizes your relationship and friendship, and great professionalism, then I would highly recommend P.J. and Erica.”
“Do you want to feel and look like a model on your wedding day? Book with F&S. P.J. was amazing and although I felt very awkward at first in front of the camera, he made me feel comfortable quickly.”
“Part nerd, part superhero, part ninja, all photographer. P.J. worked his tail off at our wedding and garnered comments not just from us, but also the guests at how stealthy and professional he was.”